The Material, Technology & Design Symposium will be Sept. 23-25, 2018, and seeks to connect architects, interior designers and specifiers with fabricators and material and technology suppliers. Uniting materials, technology and design is the overriding theme. The symposium is an educational event, created to expose the world’s finest interior décor materials to the specification and design professionals who will ultimately select and apply them in residential and commercial environments. The event will showcase the finest of these products from around the world.
(Online registration is not compatible with internet explorer.)
The event hotel will be the newly built JW Marriott in Nashville, TN. Please visit this page for additional information as we get closer to the event.
-Symposium Attendee* @ $725 (Attendees must meet mandatory eligibilty requirements to attend * See list of requirements below. Registration includes all symposium events.)
-CPA Member Attendee (Registration includes all CPA meetings and Symposium events.)
· CPA Member with RED Donation @ $750
· CPA Member (no donation) @ $725
*Symposium Attendee Eligibilty Requirements (The Symposium reserves the right to withdraw a registration with full refund if attendee does not meet the criteria below)
To be eligible to attend the Symposium, you must fit into one of the following groups:
· Composite Panel Association members (To join, please visit CPA)
· Manufacturers and fabricators of composite panels with active North American manufacturing operations (sales/distribution offices do not qualify)
· Furniture, cabinets, closets, store fixtures and other finished product and component manufacturers
· Raw material suppliers of decorative surfaces/overlays, equipment, resin/adhesives, printers, hardware, technology
· Architecture/Design Professionals and Students
Exhibitor & Sponsorship Opportunities
The Symposium @ the CPA Fall Meeting provides an opportunity to showcase your company’s products and services through table-top exhibit sessions. Exhibits are staged in a highly visible location to maximize traffic during both days of the meeting.
- Tabletop in the Exhibit Hall, the location for networking breakfasts, coffee breaks, receptions, and more.
- Company logo and description printed in program distributed to all attendees
- Company logo on promotional materials
Exhibit tabletop reservations and all other sponsorship opportunities are being done through Surface & Panel.
Please email Ryan Wagner to reserve space or call (920) 261-1945 to learn more.